Conditioning Beard Oil
What it is:
This conditioning beard oil is formulated to replicate your skin's natural oils with the purpose of helping to prevent dry itchy skin, soothe the irritation of early growth, soften the whiskers, prevent split ends/breakage, and provide a healthy sheen.
How it works:
Secret for Longevity: Conditioning Beard Oil penetrates skin and beard to deliver rich hydration for fighting flaky skin and potent nutrients for promoting growth, rejuvenation, repair, and shine. The exclusive botanical formula is full of antioxidants and easily absorbed for a healthier and softer beard.
How to use:
Length and thickness determines the amount of oil needed for your beard and everyone absorbs oil differently due to age, climate, etc… Our recommendations for Conditioning Beard Oil application is as follows:
1. Place oil drops into palm of your hand, rub hands together to evenly distribute the oil across both hands.
2. Starting at the base of your neck, rub your fingers into the beard hairs and touch your skin. Then move your hands up towards your cheeks and up through the rest of your facial hair.
3. Keep massaging for a few seconds and then move onto your moustache, you’ll only need a little bit there.
4. Comb or brush your beard back into place.
We recommend applying beard oil while your skin is still warm and damp from a recent shower. The pores are open and the beard oil will work itself into the skin. Any remaining oil on your palms can be rubbed it onto your elbows, neck, or into your hair. Our conditioning beard oil is designed to moisturize and protect both skin and hair.
Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs.
Argania spinosa (Argan Oil) restores elasticity and aids in beard growth. Rich in Omega 6, antioxidants, and vitamin E, these nutrients moisturize, nourish, and protect your hair from the environment. The Moroccan sourced oil provides a high dose of essential fatty acids that can strengthen brittle strands and improve the protein structure of your beard without leaving a sticky or oily residue.
Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba Oil) strengthens and moisturizes facial hair. This vitamin rich seed oil enhances your beard’s natural oils, decreases the chance of breakage and helps tame flyaway hairs resulting in a soft sheen.
Prunus amygdalus var. dulcus (Sweet Almond Oil) is full of vitamins D, E, B1, B2 and B6, calcium, potassium, and magnesium. This light, nourishing oil absorbs easily and can greatly reduce inflammation, which particularly helps prevent in-grown hairs. It is wonderfully nourishing for dehydrated skin and is said to be closest to the oil found in baby skin.
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Oil) Vitamin E does a lot to moisturize skin and hair, and stimulates hair growth through the stimulation of capillary growth which delivers improved circulation. Vitamin E is extremely popular because of the vast number of benefits to beard hair. It promotes beard hair growth, increases shine, and helps repair split ends.
* This product contains tree nut oils which may pose the risk of an allergic reaction to individuals with nut sensitivity. If you are unsure, do a skin patch test before fully using this product.